It felt so good to get away and just enjoy each other's company and the company of friends and time with our sweet son! I didn't realize how much I needed that until we did it and I feel refreshed and thankful! We got home a little before 10pm last night and went straight to bed. R and I can't decide if it's maturity or old age, but we're finally getting home at a decent hour. Parenting will change your life! Smile. And it's so awesome!
Sunday, March 01, 2009
A Day Away
It felt so good to get away and just enjoy each other's company and the company of friends and time with our sweet son! I didn't realize how much I needed that until we did it and I feel refreshed and thankful! We got home a little before 10pm last night and went straight to bed. R and I can't decide if it's maturity or old age, but we're finally getting home at a decent hour. Parenting will change your life! Smile. And it's so awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment