Isaac's 4 month baby wellness checkup was this afternoon. We were supposed to go last week but I just couldn't handle going alone! I needed R there to comfort me while I comforted Isaac when he got his shots. Sniff, sniff. He did so much better this time than his 2 month shots! He cried for sure, but was easily consoled and is now contentedly swinging in his swing.
Our little son now weights 14 pounds, 3 ounces and is 25 and a half inches long!!! That makes him in the 26 percentile for his weight and the 62 percentile for his height. The doctor was pleased with how strong he is and Isaac is right on track. The nurses all oohed and aahed over how cute he is!!! I have to agree! He's adorable!!! Smile.

3 comments:
I totally agree, he is ADORABLE!
Yup - it's true. He's stinking cute. seriously. I can't wait to see what our little guy looks like!! Now that we're moving we're going to have room to put the little baby things up. AHH!! So exciting. :)
Yup - it's true. He's stinking cute. seriously. I can't wait to see what our little guy looks like!! Now that we're moving we're going to have room to put the little baby things up. AHH!! So exciting. :)
Post a Comment