So I'm starting to get the hang of this mommy thing and am totally loving it! Isaac is such a wonderful baby!! Yesterday he and I started Christmas shopping and preparations! We went to Walmart and got supplies for a gift for R (hee, hee) and our front door is now sporting a Christmas wreath!! Life is starting to feel normal again + baby! However, I am so behind!!!
I finally paid the bills today from the mid-month paycheck; just in time to pay bills again in about a week when we get paid again. Thankfully only one of them was late! I'm now washing my 3rd load of laundry for the day and still have about 5 loads to fold and put away. My next goal is thank you cards. I MUST write them today!!! They're SO late and I feel so bad because we really do appreciate all the generosity for little Isaac man! Yikes!!! It's crazy!! Is there any possibility of ever catching up?!?! Not so sure about that! Smile. Okay...on to lunch and then writing my little fingers off!!!!
Oh, and by the way, for those of you who have said how great I look in the last post. Thank you! But...that's not me!!! That's my sister!!!! Smile. She looks great, though, huh?!!?
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Mollie, you can't post a blog without a picture!
Waah! I want to see an Isaac - pic!
Anyway, sounds like things are going well! I like to do a calendar, under normal circumstances. Mondays are floors, Tuesdays - bathroom, Wed, etc...
Every day I do laundry, dishes and countertops.
Thats the ideal, I haven't been ver good about it in this house. Oh well!
Mollie, you can't post a blog without a picture!
Waah! I want to see an Isaac - pic!
Anyway, sounds like things are going well! I like to do a calendar, under normal circumstances. Mondays are floors, Tuesdays - bathroom, Wed, etc...
Every day I do laundry, dishes and countertops.
Thats the ideal, I haven't been ver good about it in this house. Oh well!
I like the new look of your blog!! Happy anniversary weekend to you guys! Isaac is already looking so much older - and SOO sweet! :)
shoot! that was me who thought it was you :) did not look very closely--clearly it is not you, but you can certainly tell you are sisters!! haha
Post a Comment