Saturday, November 29, 2008

Lots to be thankful for!

R and I were discussing all the changes over this past year and there's so much to be thankful for. I thought I'd just take a minute to share.

I'm thankful for a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery.
I'm thankful for our sweet son, Isaac, who is surely the best baby ever!
I'm thankful for 3 years of marriage to my sweet husband!
I'm thankful for our cozy house that has plenty of room for our family and a fenced yard for the dogs.
I'm thankful R and I were able to vacation in Puerto Rico and experience their culture!
I'm thankful I get to stay home and be a full-time Mommy!
I'm thankful for family and friends and all the love we've been blessed with!

God has truly given us more than we could have dreamed up for ourselves!!! Hope your thanksgiving was filled with recollections of the blessings you've been given!!!!

No comments: