Our little Isaacson turned 2 weeks on Thursday! It's hard to believe that much time has passed...and then again it seems like Isaac has been with us for longer...and that it's been longer than that since I knew what it was like to sleep for more than a few hours at a time!! Overall life is starting to take on a semblance of "normal". I don't know how I'll ever manage to get anything done besides feeding, but I imagine that will come in time.
R has been my hero! I'm so thankful he was able to take time off to take care of me and bond with our little boy!! We still have one more week before he has to go back to work...I might cry when he does! There's something about watching the man I love hold our baby that's unlike anything else in the world. It's so beautiful!! And R is such a great Daddy!! And the best husband ever!!

2 comments:
What a sweet blog entry. I love that picture of Isaac! He is so precious! We have that outfit too, by the way. But Colin hasn't worn it here because it is too hot here. Oh well, this next week is looking good for cooler weather though!
He is so precious Mollie! I love that look.
Post a Comment