We had our doctor appointment today and this time there's no new progress to report. I'm not dilated yet, but there are still 3 more weeks until the actual due date so that's okay. R and I are convinced that he has dropped some more. I'm definitely feeling the pressure and I have to go to the bathroom all the time now!
Even though I know his arrival is just around the corner, I still can't imagine what it will feel like to hold our son in my arms for the first time and to look into his little face!! And what will he look like?!?!? I can't wait to find out!!!

4 comments:
Oh my goodness ME EITHER!!! You are making me pace back and forth... LOVE the chair. That looks so comfortable. You have no chance of staying awake in that chair you know that right... hahahaha... love ya
Hi Mollie -
I understand that babies like to arrive in stormy weather...so this weekend could be George's debut!
Be careful out there!
~M
Oh, everything is so tidy in the nursery. Ours WAS too. Not anymore, as you have witnessed. I can't wait to see that little Georgiekin.
I just got caught up on your last 3 weeks of posts, and feel like I got to experience the movie version of the of the Life of Molly Book. ;) But - still waiting for the happy ending when little man appears! tee hee. Blogging is such a nice way to keep in touch when we live far away. Thanks for posting so much. It's great to hear how things are going. I sure hope he comes early for your sake! My friend just had her baby on Wednesday and Nathan and I went to visit him in the hospital! AHHH!! So amazing! You guys are going to have so much fun!
Post a Comment