Sunday, August 10, 2008

8 months pregnant!




Once again I'm amazed at how quickly time flies! 8 months pregnant! The fact that we will soon have a little boy in our house is starting to sink in. I'm so excited to meet him!! When R and I are out about town, we keep commenting on how it won't be much longer before we have our little man with us...at church, at the coffee shop, in the car, at our new home.

This morning the worship leader at church was talking about one of the other worship team members who has a new little one and he referred to the baby as a "human pet". That made me laugh! Well, our little human pet is getting strong and more and more squirmy! A few times today he's surprised me with the strength of his movements. I would say kicks, but I totally can't figure out what body part I'm feeling! Maybe I'll be able to figure that out soon!

4 comments:

Rose said...

Mollie you are so cute! I love the dresses that you choose. So cute! I can't wait to meet your human pet!

Christi said...

you are so beautiful! Can't wait for yall to hold your little man either, what a joy. We'll pray this last month is easy and praise that everything is in His hands.

bri said...

Hello Mollie,
You are way cute. The human pet is just what they are too. I love my two pets. We always felt the same way about being different places and thinking "someday we will have a little one with us." Especially out of town It is sooooo much fun just to look over and see an additional little person just sitting there waiting for you.

Love y'all

Anonymous said...

Hi Mollie - Your guys' picture flashed on my screen saver today and reminded me to check up on your progress. So that's what you look like pregnant? Way too cute! The whole pet thing reminds me of a day when Elena superceded my cat Sidekick in intelligence. It was quite a revelation when I said - she's smarter than you my cat! Now she's a little too smart (if you know what I mean). Love her so much but those little suckers can outsmart you so fast you wonder how it happened.... ok... I'm blabbling.... just wanted to say I was thinking of you too. You guys are awesome!!!!!
Connie P