I feel so much better this week after finalizing everything with my job and knowing that none of my co-workers hate me for leaving! And I'm stress free again! Praise the Lord! Stress is such a horrible, debiliating infirmity!
This week has been all about taking it easy and slowing down the pace. I've had to realize that I just can't keep up my usual speed while this much pregnant! So, I've been working on my quilt while watching movies and doing little things around the house with frequent breaks.
Tuesday night we went to a friend's birthday party that was all about relaxing and star-gazing! I don't know if I've ever really taken the time to just watch the stars! It was beautiful! And it felt so great to just sit there and enjoy the beauty of God's design!
Little man is growing stronger all the time. He's still dancing in there! Smile. I'm almost certain that he has shifted and is now completely head down with his feet up! His kicks feel different and he's kicking higher than ever before. The other night I'm pretty sure I felt the outline of his foot! It's so cool and surreal. I still find myself awed that there's really a BABY in there! It's so amazing!!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Theres a baby in there! And you are 33 weeks! Enjoy your nesting time!
Hugs!
Isn't it nice just to relax! We are so delighted that you enjoyed yourself out here and remember anytime you want to come back you do that. I promise we will not call anyone else. Ü.
You just take your time and complete the baking of the baby within. I love that you can see and feel his little feet at this point. It's amazing to think that our skin is that thin that they can be felt on the outside from in but yet they are so safe within their mommy's tummy.
Blessings
I miss being pregnant!! I never EVER thought I would say that, in fact, I was sure it was going to be hard to get to the point of wanting to do the baby thing again (only because I want things to be easy and predictable and they aren't), but reading your blog I miss it like crazy!! And I know that when Peyton isn't a baby anymore, I'm going to just have to go get me another one! I'm so excited for you!!!
Post a Comment