This weekend my good friend, Hannah, moved away to start a new adventure. While we knew from the first time we met that this event was inevitable, it doesn't make it any easier to say goodbye. I have to share how we met 'cause it's too cute! A mutual friend of ours that I knew in WA and Hannah knew in CA introduced us by email when she learned Hannah and her husband were moving here for school. Hannah and I met up for coffee one night, discovered neither of us had eaten dinner but only a banana, and ended up chatting over Chilis. We totally hit it off and I have been so blessed by her friendship the last year and a half. True friends you can share anything and everything with are hard to come by and so I'm so glad to know Hannah. You rock, girl, and I'm gonna miss you terribly, but I pray many blessings in the new chapter of your life! Now we'll just have to plan a little visit!!! I love you, friend!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Gonna Miss You, Girl!
This weekend my good friend, Hannah, moved away to start a new adventure. While we knew from the first time we met that this event was inevitable, it doesn't make it any easier to say goodbye. I have to share how we met 'cause it's too cute! A mutual friend of ours that I knew in WA and Hannah knew in CA introduced us by email when she learned Hannah and her husband were moving here for school. Hannah and I met up for coffee one night, discovered neither of us had eaten dinner but only a banana, and ended up chatting over Chilis. We totally hit it off and I have been so blessed by her friendship the last year and a half. True friends you can share anything and everything with are hard to come by and so I'm so glad to know Hannah. You rock, girl, and I'm gonna miss you terribly, but I pray many blessings in the new chapter of your life! Now we'll just have to plan a little visit!!! I love you, friend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love you too, friend, and miss you already!
Post a Comment