Friday, August 08, 2008
One of the hardest decisions ever......
Yesterday I quit my job. No two weeks notice, just, I'm not coming back. That was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do, but in just a few days the stress was making it so I couldn't sleep and I started experiencing strange pains and discomforts. It didn't look like the stress was going to lessen for quite awhile and I had already reached the breaking point, so R and I decided I couldn't keep going and risk complications with my pregnancy. Thankfully my boss was totally understanding! I don't think I could have handled it if he had gotten angry with me about quitting 'cause I already felt so guilty about leaving them in the lurch. I think it will take a few days to feel like myself again. I'm super tired and just have no energy. But hopefully this will give me the opportunity to finish the quilt I've been quilting for like a year! I would love to finish it before "George" comes along and it gets shelved for longer! Needless to say, it's been quite the week and I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend and sleep, sleep, sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hang in there! What a hard decision. I'll be praying for a quick recovery!
Post a Comment