Today I washed all the sweet, little outfits and blankets and sheets, etc to get ready for our little boy. Laundry was never so much fun! Holding those little socks and onesies and hats made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! I can't wait to dress our little boy in all the cute outfits and to wrap him up in the soft blankets! So beyond adorable!!!
Friday night we were TOTALLY blessed by R's co-workers!! They threw us a baby shower and literally showered us with gifts!!! We got the most adorable outfits and toys and stuffed animals, and then to top it all off, the office pooled their funds and got us the crib and changing table we were hoping for!! WOW!!! We were simply blown away by their generosity!! We never expected so much and it's a HUGE blessing!!!
I can't wait to put everything together so I can actually post nursery pics!!! It's coming together but it's still a ways away from being done. But we're much closer now then we were before. He's coming soon!!! I can hardly wait!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
WOW! What an amazing shower! I can't believe that you got all that! What a generous office staff.
Rollie (my nickname for him) will be so enormously blessed.
I can't wait to see pictures!
Mollie ~ It was great to see you yesterday. You are aglow with joy and baby-love! When we talked about your house, I knew that street sounded familiar! I used to live in a house just a couple of streets over. Its a nice neighborhood. Keep us posted!
Marcia
It's so great - the excitement. Every time I sat down with Peyton yesterday, I got that giddy feeling, where you just want to start giggling and you can't stop smiling. THe same feeling I got when Cameron and I were first dating, only it's a different kind of love. Amazing gift!
Post a Comment