Thursday, July 17, 2008

3D

We had our doctor visit and 3D ultrasound today!!! It's so amazing to get to see facial features! Getting a glimpse of what he looks like just makes it all the more real that we're really having a sweet little baby!!!! As far as the Tech. Nurse can tell, he weighs 2 pounds, 10 ounces right now. This puts him right on track!! We got to see him stick out his tongue, yawn a few times, and suck on his upper lip! I think we were disturbing his nap time, so he wasn't as active as he was for our last ultrasound. But it's obvious that he's gonna be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!


1 comment:

Rose said...

Oh my goodness! What a cutie-pie, adorable, beautiful baby! In that middle pic, I think that he looks like Robert! I can't wait to meet him! Now I really want to know his name!