Thursday night was the first night R. and I have just hung out together doing nothing since we closed on the house on July 1st!!! Why we push ourselves so hard I can't really say...I mean it's not like we have a deadline for getting everything settled in, but we both tend to be over-achievers so I guess that explains it a little. So we relaxed and finished watching "The Four Feathers". R. hadn't seen it so it was fun to get a movie that I had seen and for him to like it! Then last night we just chilled and I showed him what I'd been working on in the nursery! The nursery is really coming together! I can't wait to bring my little boy home to his pad!!! He's spoiled already! Smile.
Today I caught up on some much needed sleep!!! I've been having trouble sleeping long enough! I wake up early with my mind running a top speed and so I end up just getting up and doing what needs doing. This morning I woke up early again and ate breakfast, but then went back to sleep and was shocked to wake up and realize it was 11am!!! And I feel so much better!!!! Thanks to my sweet husband for encouraging me to go back to sleep!!!
Tonight we're having friends over for burgers! And I baked a rhubarb pie! Yum! It's our first time to host anyone at our new place! Yay!!!
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment