Wednesday, May 07, 2008

The Moment of Truth


It's the moment of truth! All the votes are cast and counted. 29 said GIRL. 14 said BOY. Today was our ultrasound. It was absolutely AMAZING to watch our little one moving around like crazy and to see the feet and spine and hands and know that's our little baby! And, R. got the priviledge of telling me the big news. WE'RE HAVING A BOY! Surprise!!!! We were so certain it was going to be a girl! But there's no doubt about it! We're having a little man!! And I hope he's just like his Daddy!! The tech-lady says it looks like he weighs about 8oz and projected our due date as October 7th instead of October 2nd. When we first found out we were pregnant I calculated the baby would come around the 9th, so the 7th sounds more accurate to me! Smile.


After we left the office, I headed straight for Target to buy a little outfit! I've been dying to purchase clothes and I definitely think boy clothes are cuter! So, considering the fact that our BOY isn't due until October, I ended up just getting him some little sleep outfits since most of the clothes out now are for summer. But they're so cute and jungle themed like his room will be!!!


And in case you're wondering...yes we have his name picked out....no we're not sharing!!! For that you'll have to wait until he's born!!!!

5 comments:

Rose said...

HOORAY MOLLIE AND ROBERT! I am so thrilled for you both. Boys are so amazingly precious (as are girls). I can't wait to chat! And I can't wait to meet your sweet, darling little man!

Love and Hugs!

JTapp said...

Wow, that's an awesome ultrasound pic!

Joni said...

YIPPEEEEEEE!!!! Congratulations! I'm partial to boys myself. :) I pray he continues to be strong and healthy.

Rose said...

Just to let you know, if you need to share the top secret name with someone so that you aren't as prone to be weak for others, I would be happy to be your secret keeper. At no charge, of course. I take this position very seriouslly. I won't tell anybody! Even after the birth. I'll positively maintain that I don't know his name. I'll just call him Peanut callahan.

Nicki W. said...

BOYS ROCK!