Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Chiropractic Care
I don’t know what people did/do without chiropractic care! Somehow I wrenched my shoulder the end of last week (I think I did something adventurous like sleep on it wrong!) and I suffered with it all weekend. I couldn’t do much of anything without pain and since I don’t want to take any pain medicine right now, there wasn’t much I could do about it. Yesterday morning I went to the chiropractor first thing and today, after a restful night without pain, I feel like a new person!! Thank the Lord for giving the wisdom to understand how the body works together with all of its muscles and ligaments!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hooray! I'm so glad you are better! miss you!
Awww shucks! I just noticed that you have a link to my doula blog! Well, shoot! Guess I better get writin', huh? :) Luv ya, my beautiful sis!!
Post a Comment