Saturday, April 07, 2007

Winter Weather Advisory

It's Easter weekend and for the first time in 60 years...it's snowing! I was upstairs reading a book and thought there must be a mid-air bird fight with feathers flying, until the "feathers" kept coming and I realized it was actually snowing! (I have never seen nor heard of a mid-air bird fight, but we haven't had snow here but once in the two years I've lived here so that didn't initially enter my head as a possibility!) It's been coming down quite liberally with large flakes all afternoon. The grass has even turned white! Very strange.

R. and I are having a winter weather advisory this evening as well. I hate it when we argue and misunderstand each other! And I don't understand why it happens when we love each other so much! But it does, nonetheless! Needless to say, we're both a bit chilly this evening. Sigh. Did I mention that I HATE winter?!?!?

No comments: