Monday, July 03, 2006

Anticipating the Unknown

R. received a GLOWING recommendation today from one of his professors for a job opening. I'm so proud of him and all his hard work. I find myself wondering what the next step is for us. Where R. will get a job, where we'll be living, if we'll remain here or move on somewhere else. The anticipation of...it...is kind of overwhelming at times, and yet there's the deep abiding peace that God knows and will open the right door for us. It's an exciting time! Now more than any other time in my life, the thought of all that will happen between now and this time next year is HUGE. Life is an adventure! Yahoo!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Congrats R!

Good job on the cleanup Molz, very classy. Say hi to Skinny.

Carla said...

How exciting! It will be fun to hear what happens!

Anonymous said...

Way to go R! I'm so proud to know both of you. I can't wait to hear what happens.