
Seven months of marriage! I can't believe how quickly the time flies by. Marriage is wonderful! I'm so very thankful for my sweet husband! I recall those times when I would see others getting married and wonder if there was someone out there for me, someone wonderful and amazing. R. exceeds all my hopes, dreams, and desires. If I had known what kind of man God had for me, perhaps I would have prayed with more faith and less anxiety! Thank you, Lord, for my husband!!!! Thank you, R. for being a man of God and for loving me well! I love you, sweetheart!!!!!!!

3 comments:
You guys are going to be an old married couple pretty soon!
;)
Awwwww.... Aren't you cute?! Congrats!!!! Keep up the good work!! I love you guys!!
Too cute...also, I think ya'll already are an old married couple...what time do you two go to bed (I think the sun is usually still up!)? Congrats on the big 7 months...more fun times are to come (sans the nasty bar exam of course)!
-JT
Post a Comment