Friday, June 23, 2006

Houseguest

R. and I were in the guest bedroom last night hanging out. I was sorting pictures on the computer while R. chilled for a bit. There we were, minding our own business, thinking we were the only ones there. For some reason I looked up and low and behold, an intruder. We have a gecko! Living in our house...somewhere. He never moved all the while we were in the guest room, but this morning he was nowhere to be found. We're calling him "Skinny". R. came up with that one. It's better than a cockroach, though it is rather startling to think he could reappear at any moment and take us by surprise. The south is a strange new land, but the creatures don't seem too dangerous!

1 comment:

Sarandipity said...

The creatures down there don't seem dangerous, huh? That depends which creatures you're refering to.... ;)