Tuesday, June 13, 2006

A Prayer Request

I'm requesting prayer from all of you for my Grandpa. He's been having some health troubles that have caused him to pass out a couple times in the last week. The doctor's think it's heart related and have been running some tests to determine what needs to be done. Please pray for his healing and for encouragement for him. Also, please lift up my parents as they deal with this as well as my Dad's injured shoulder and resulting unemployment. It's a lot right now.

On a happier note, I have to say how thankful I am for my sweet husband. He brought a cheesecake to the office for me and all my co-workers just as a pick me up for the stress at work and in our personal lives. Sometimes I can't believe how very blessed I am by the man God has given me. He's so thoughtful and considerate. I'm a blessed woman, indeed! Thank you, sweet love!!!!!

2 comments:

Carla said...

sorry to hear about your grandpa, Mollie...

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your Grandpa and your Dad. They'll be in my prayer bowl.

R. is such a sweetie. I still remember those strawberries that he brought in for us that day.