Thursday, May 11, 2006

Mush!!!

To some mush means GO! But right now, it simply describes the state of my brain. I've started talking to myself this week. I know a few of you will be surprised that's a new thing, but it is. Isn't it? Yes.

Work has been crazy! I can't seem to keep track of what I'm doing from one phone call to the next! And I'm loving it! I love the challenge of it and the new challenges it brings. However, the reason I'm so busy is that I'm helping to cover for a co-worker who's mother is in ICU. Please pray for J's mom and the family. Things don't look good and it's very much out of the blue. One minute she was fine and the next she's incoherent in a hospital bed. Life is like that sometimes.... Please join me in praying for them.

Tonight R. and I will go to a dinner together where he is speaking to a group of highschool students. I'm so proud of him and his heart for kids, especially those who haven't always had it easy.

Blessings to ya'll! Yes...I've conformed.

No comments: