Sunday, March 08, 2009

Daylight Savings

I'm pretty sure that whoever came up with the idea to do daylight savings and change the clock twice a year DID NOT have a baby on a feeding schedule. Otherwise they would never have attempted to so disrupt said schedule!! Isaac has done okay today with the time change, but he's been a little fussy and confused about why he's eating when he's eating and then the whole sleep thing is messed up as well. Yeah...not the greatest idea anyone ever had!!

5 comments:

bri said...

haha... Very well said!

Oh PS I left my phone at ShoGun tonight and so I cannot call you unless you email me your number :)!

love you

Tia said...

hiii, it's Tia, met you at LG that one night we were visiting.

we FINALLY got internet at our house so I'm getting to look at your blog and comment :)

i totally understand your grief with daylight savings because i have it too. their are no words to explain the frustration of changing the schedule of a scheduled baby AND losing track of time because it's still daylight outside so it must be like five or six. wait, no, it's 7:45 and the kiddo is running around with dinner still on her face, fingers and clothes. AND she was supposed to be in bed already and still needs a bath. hotdogit.

p.s. your little man is preeeecious!

Carla said...

wow - i never thought of that. I find it hard enough to adjust!!!

BekahSue32 said...

That's so funny. We loved it! It meant sleeping in a little bit for us!!!

kelly 's a riot said...

GIIIIRL i hear ya! pst has had the hardest time with this time change too. we finally got him in bed asleep before 9:30! should we write to our senator or congressmen or someone about this?

it was fun to see you today and hope your foot is feeling MUCH better!