Our little Isaac is 10 weeks old now and already a card shark!!! Our neighbor friends have taught us to play 'Settlers'. It's a fun game of strategy! M was showing Isaac how it's done and he really got into it! Smile.
Isaac is such a blessing!! He's smiling more now and cooing like he's trying to tell us something! It's adorable! He grabs hold of things now...like Mommy's glasses and his bib and blankets. Thankfully I have short hair so that's not an option! It's so much fun to watch him take in more around him!

1 comment:
That is hysterical. IT really looks like he is taking it in. WE have played that game with Courtney and Joseph (the ones I always tell you about) and they are amazing at it. I of course am more of a play to laugh kinda gal so strategy really doesn't suit me. hahaha
love ya
Post a Comment