For the last 3 nights sleep has been anything but peaceful and fulfilling. I would think the last month of pregnancy that I'd sleep like a baby since I tire out so easily and need so much sleep to function. But no, aside from getting up 2 or 3 times a night to go to the bathroom, I've been having these weird, wake-like dreams that make me wonder if I'm getting any sleep at all. And, on top of all that, my body lets me know I need to turn over like every hour 'cause I'm uncomfortable in one position for too long.
I read on some pregnancy website that some people think the difficulty sleeping in the last stage of pregnancy is to prepare for the interrupted sleep when the baby comes. This may be true, but it's doesn't seem quite fair. I'd like to store up sleep now for later! Smile. Oh well. I don't really feel too tired during the day, so I must be getting enough sleep and this can't go on forever! I mean, one of these days (maybe today?!?!?) I will actually give birth to this sweet baby and this pregnancy will be OVER! It is a proven fact that pregnancy does indeed come to an end! Smile. Yesterday I was really doubting that...didn't make for a very good day! But between my sweet husband, my sweet friend Bri, and my sweet Mom I was much encouraged! Thanks guys!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are such a wonderful person. And very easy to please... frame shopping is not always enthusing. hehehe. Unless of course you shop with Bear's they make everything better. COOOOMMMMMME OOOOOUUUUUUUT GEOOOOOORRRRGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE ALL WAITING TO SEE YOU'RE SWEET FACE!!!
Hey Mollie -
Hang in there! I had never heard that before about the loss of sleep - very interesting! I don't recall not having slept in the last month of my pregnancies - but gee...thats only been...um....18 years ago with my 'baby' boy!! Tee hee!! Have you had that "burst of energy" yet? I did the evening before I went in at 5:30 with Lindsey - walked around the block and did some final touch ups in her room - gee and I can remember THAT after 23 years!!
Take care and tell Robert to keep us in the loop over hear...!
Love,
Marcia
Post a Comment