Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ready to Decorate!

R finished painting the office over the weekend and I think it turned out so great!! This is what it looked like before. You can't tell in the pics but the paint had come off in quite a few places and it just looked pretty rough. And there's Chewie! He was the inspiration for the new color!!


This is the new look! I've been wanting to do something in chocolate brown 'cause I think it's such a warm color!!! We're planning on doing this color in our kitchen next year, so R decided to continue the color theme in the office since it's right off the kitchen.



Again, this is the old color.



It's hard to really tell what color the brown is. I probably should have taken the pics with the blinds closed. But you get the general idea from these shots!! I think it turned out fabulous and can't wait to help R with the decorating!!!




4 comments:

Rose said...

WoW Mollie! It looks GREAT!

hannah said...

wow - looks awesome!

bri said...

beautabulous..... Yes that is a word... I love that color. You are going to have so much fun decorating that room. Let me know when you are ready to go shopping for fun stuff... have you been to laverty's??? or Cameron Trading Post? They are "antique" shops there in Waco and they have so much fun affordable stuff... LOTS O' STUFF!!!

Carla said...

NICE! It looks very lawyerish. :)