Wednesday, September 17, 2008
A Little is Better Than None
We had our OB appointment today. I really look forward to those now 'cause I really want to know if there's any progress being made, especially now that I've been feeling SO uncomfortable! Our doctor confirmed that he has "definitely dropped"! Glad to have that confirmation! That would explain why I have so much pressure in my pelvis!! She said my cervix is really soft and that I'm dilated to almost 1cm. I have to admit I was hoping for a little bit more dilation than that, but a little progress is better than no progress!!! At least all those Braxton Hicks contractions are doing SOMETHING! I woke up in the wee hours last night and had cramps for like 45 minutes or more. I sort of wondered if something was getting started, but then they got less intense and I was able to go back to sleep and woke up this morning without cramping. Oh well. I'm still hoping to go early, but our doctor expects to see me again next week for our next appointment. We shall see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hang in there mommy you are doing great. You never know what these last days are for. But God does. Maybe George is going to have a very significant b.day and God sees it and it's right around the corner... Just think at least it is no more months away!!!!!
I was glad to see you... thanks for letting us crash your party.. hahaha. glad we made your day!!!
Post a Comment