Today marks 38 weeks of pregnancy. R and I have totally been marvelling at the fact that our sweet little boy is coming SOON!! I just remarked that next Saturday at this time we could be sitting at home WITH our son! Wow! It's real but it's so not real all the same!
This morning R and I had a photo shoot with one of R's co-workers. She kindly offered to take our pics together with the baby belly! I can't wait to see how they turned out! I'm glad we got the chance to do that together!! I'll be sure to post pics when we get them...should be next week sometime.
Hopefully today is the last day R will have to work on the office. The only thing left to paint is the white trim! Yippy!! I can't wait to see it completely done! R has worked so hard this week!!
Dumb luck...our crib got recalled! What are the odds that would happen two weeks before our due date?!?! We're thankful to have a pack and play so at least our little guy will have a place to sleep until we can get his bed replaced and set up again. I'm kinda bummed 'cause the crib and the changing table are in the same set so they match...and I don't know if we'll find something else to match. Oh well, "George" sure won't care! It's just mommy that likes everything to be just so.
This post is turning out to be incredibly random!! I don't know if I was nesting or not, but yesterday I super cleaned the living room, including mopping the wood floors! I just couldn't bear the thought of coming home from the hospital to look at the same dust that has already been driving me nuts!! Wood floors are beautiful, but they aren't as forgiving as carpet!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Can't wait to see those pictures!
Post a Comment