Friday, August 29, 2008

All Our Ducks in a Row

Yesterday we had our OB appointment and from now on we'll be going every week. Our little boy is head down just as I suspected and while I'm not dilated yet, I'm 50% effaced. This made me happy! It's good to know that something is happening in the way of getting ready for labor and DELIVERY!!! I'm so excited to hold our little "George" in my arms! And I'm looking forward to the ease of movement I totally took for granted before becoming pregnant! Smile.

Yesterday we also met with our family doctor to talk to him about being our baby's doctor as well. He's such a great doctor and we're super excited that he will be our baby's doc as well. I've never had such a great doctor experience as I have with this doctor! He's so great about explaining everything and answering questions and I never feel intimidated or condemned by him. And he had really good things to say about our OB doctor as well! That was cool! So now we have all our ducks in a row!

R and I finished setting up the Pack N' Play and put it in the living room. I almost cried just thinking about the fact that soon we'll be placing our sweet baby boy in it! I really can't think about anything else these days except his coming! I guess that's the way it's supposed to be!! Tomorrow I reach 35 weeks!! Not too much longer now!!!!

2 comments:

Rose said...

I can't wait to meet him! It's funny, because the feelings that you are feeling about George coming are very similar to the feelings I am having about Colin turning one in 5 short weeks! I miss you my sweet friend! Call me soon. XOXO

hannah said...

Yay! You're getting so close. We are praying for you as you wait. :)