When we first got pregnant it seriously felt like I was going to be pregnant FOREVER! Now I cannot believe that we've already reached 30 weeks!!! Yikes! It's kinda scary thinking how quickly the time has gone and to realize that the time that's left is going to be over in a hiccup! Speaking of hiccups, little man gets them now almost every day! I can't help but feel sorry for him! I hate the hiccups! It's a miserable feeling!!! His movements are getting so much stronger and more pronounced now! It's wild to look down at my belly and watch it move in a wave as he moves inside of me! I can hardly wait to hold my sweet son!!!!
My sweet mom-in-law sent me clothes shopping so last week a friend and I went to get me a few more maternity dresses. I'm wearing one of them in this picture! Dresses seem to fit the most comfortably 'cause some of my shirts don't seem long enough and I find myself pulling on them to make sure they're covering all of me!!!

3 comments:
Mollie, you are by far one of the CUTEST pregnant women I have ever seen! I wish I were there to tell you in person!
LOVE YA!
And don't forget to send ME a shower invite too, k?
so so cute!! i had the hardest time finding shirts that would cover my "pooh bear belly" too :) i think it happens to the best of us! you look so cute! i want to see pics of the inside of the house!
hi cutie! p & i will need to stop by and see your new casa soon. LOVE that dress--you wear it well:) time flies, huh? wait til he gets here and you have to tell people he's already 14 MONTHS old in the blink of an eye! i haven't said it outloud yet, too crazy;)
-kel
Post a Comment