My friend Bekah made a post at the beginning of her pregnancy that she only wanted to hear positive stories and comments! Well, I'm here to echo that to anyone who wants to read this!! And number one on the list is shut up about weight and size already!!!! If I hear one more person tell me they "can't believe I'm showing so soon" I just might haul off and deck them!!! And not another word about the fact that I'm hungry AGAIN! Of course I'm hungry!! I'm not the only one getting nourishment from the food I'm eating! And there's no doubt about it, I am going to gain weight! Duh! I'm pregnant! But you don't have to rub it in! I'm already struggling with the fact that I weigh more than I ever have before (darn it for looking at the doctor's chart...I won't be doing that again).
So bottom line, I'm coming up on 12 weeks pregnant. Yes, I already look pregnant. So tell me I'm adorable and keep any other opinions to yourself! Don't you think I know what I look like?!?!? Remember what your momma told you, "If you can't say anything nice, SHUT UP"!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are GORGEOUS, sweet Mollie! Anyone who says otherwise is just jealous!
Post a Comment