It really is hard to believe that the first trimester is over! Yesterday was the 12 week mark. It sounds a lot better to think that there's only 6 months left! Yay!! I'm very happy to report that I haven't been sick once! Thanks, Mom!!! My Mom wasn't sick with either of her pregnancies and I've been hoping to follow in her footsteps. (and I hope my delivery goes as well as her's did also!)
The last few days have been pretty emotional, but after an afternoon with friends and encouragement, I feel much better. It helps to talk to someone who's been there and have them say they understand 'cause they felt the same way! And to know that they made it through the emotional minefields and now they have a beautiful little baby! It also helps to give permission to feel the way I feel and not follow that up with guilt. There's a transition involved in being pregnant and it can be really emotional at times. And that's okay! Once again I'm reminded that life and its experiences aren't what I expected...but then I'm also reminded that they've always been better than expected when it's all said and done!
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment