Monday, April 23, 2007

Temping

There is something to be said for temp jobs! I'm temping today for the university where I was once employed. It's just a one day job and all I have to do is answer the phone and then whatever I want as long as I hold down the fort. The best thing besides getting paid to read, is that whatever I do, I'm the life-saver that helped them out of a bind. I'm the good guy, 'cause nobody expects me to know what I'm doing! NO pressure! ZERO! It's splendid! I wish every job would have the freedom to do my best and have that actually be enough! Because it has certainly been my experience that the worst part about most jobs is the boss or the supervisor that always seems to demand a little something more. I think it's a control thing! So, yay for temporary!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hear ya, friend! i love you so much and just wanted to remind you of that! have fun today, you are so amazing...how could you NOT be the one who everyone appreciates? Do they even know you?! :-)

Sarandipity said...

Can I just say...I'm jealous!!! :)