Change is wonderful and motivating and inspiring and I’m so thankful for it.........................and I’m totally worn out!! R. started his new job on Wednesday and it’s been a flurry of activity ever since! Little sleep and big change make for frazzled nerves and the grumps.
And……
Tomorrow is (gulp) one week from my audition. No wonder my stomach is all in knots!! I will be glad when it’s behind me even though I feel confident that it will go well. I’m just ready to be done with it and move on! I’m sure it doesn’t help my nerves that the flu is going around! And not the tummy flu, but the congestion and aches kind of flu. Everywhere I turn somebody has it and if I get it, singing will not be possible. Alas, that’s totally out of my control so I need to just let it go.
To top it all off is the upcoming transition in my own employment status. The transition is much anticipated but I’m not looking forward to breaking the news to the boss. AH! Wake me up when it’s over!!!!!
Thank goodness today is Friday!!!!!
Friday, February 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
TGIF! Amen, sista! Yeah, I know what you mean...the flu (with fevers up to 103) has been going around up here, too. Yuck! But, don't worry. The Lord is in control. He knows what you need, He knows the events coming up in your life, and He will control all things according to His will. (Though I will certainly pray that the flu bug will fly far, far away!) I love you lots, sis! Miss you. Hugs, Surie
you're leaving your job, Mollie? ooo. Do you have something else lined up already? Sounds like a few adjustments are going on in your lives...
(By the way - you're going to do fabulous on your audition, I know. Eat lots of vitamin C get lots of sleep to fight off the sickies!)
You can ddooooo eeeeeeeet!!!
Post a Comment