We continue to wait for news regarding employment for R. It’s been two weeks since his interview and so far we know nothing of the outcome, nor of any other doors for an attorney position. Meanwhile, the end of the month is almost here and that means the end of R’s current job.
Most days I feel at peace that the Lord is taking care of us. But there are times when anxiety rises up in me and I wonder how on earth we’re gonna pay our bills and if there really is a door that will open up for us before our savings runs out. I know the waiting is serving a purpose. I guess if I think about it as a servant, then it reminds me Who is the Master. It’s just hard sometimes not to see what’s coming or when.
Lord, give us strength to wait upon You and to trust!!
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hang in there, sis! I know it's getting down to the wire, but something's going to work out and when it does, it'll be just what the Lord has ordained! I love you LOTS!! Hug R. for me, K?
Post a Comment