Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A glimmer of hope...educationally speaking.

Today I received my acceptance letter to Baylor University!!!! Much is still unresolved as far as what music degree I will major in, or if I’ll even be accepted into the music program, however it’s a big step in the right direction! I don’t know yet what credits will transfer, but after reviewing my Prairie transcripts again, they have decided to accept transferred credits! Yay!

My audition for the music department is set for March. Yikes! This voice of mine is pretty rusty after two years out of the practice room. But I have a couple months to hone my skills. All this to say, nothing is certain at this point, but progress is being made!! Phew!

1 comment:

Carla said...

SOOO excited for you, Mollie! It must feel so good to have a future direction! I know your audition will go just fine!