Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Return to Reality

Ah, vacation. It was great! My sweet sis came to visit and we had a wonderful time! After the first couple of days, I was even able to relax and not feel like I should be doing something! So, we slept in wondrously late, watched girlie movies, painted out toes, did a little shopping, and just generally enjoyed time together. By the way, we watched 'An Unfinished Life' with Robert Redford and JLo; great movie, really liked it! Overall, it was wonderful and I'm so thankful to have had that time with Surie. Thanks for coming, Sis!!
Here's a few fun pictures from the airport as Surie left to return home:




2 comments:

Carla said...

Mollie - you look SO good! - happy and beautiful. :) I'm so glad you and sarah had a great time together. I thought you must be having fun when I didn't see any news posts on your blog this week!
;)

Mollie said...

Thanks girlfriend! I appreciate it!
Blessings!!!