Yay! I worked out this morning with one of my co-workers and it was great! The alarm went off at 5:30am and I was able to get right up and head to the gym before 6am. (thankfully I already packed everything I'd need last night) We met up and worked out for about an hour and then got ready and came to work! And it feels so good!!!
It's the little things sometimes that make a big difference. I've been wanting someone to work out with and have been wanting to work out in the morning, but knew that wouldn't happen without accountability. Finding someone to work out with hasn't been working out, let alone someone to work out with who also wanted to get up early to do it! And, the Lord provided in His faithfulness. Yay!
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment