Thursday, August 31, 2006

Lucy is dying.....

Lucy hasn't been well the past couple months. It's most noticable in the mornings; it seems as if she just doesn't want to get going anymore. This morning, I couldn't wake her up at all. In case you're all really scared I should mention that Lucy is my car. And she didn't even make a sound this morning. Hopefully it's just the battery...hopefully just a quick and easy fix, or we might have to resign ourselves to one vehicle until our income status changes. Oh goody........
Please pray Lucy will get well soon!!! Smile!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I started reading your blog, I was trying to figure out who in the world is Lucy. Did Mollie get a dog? A fish? a bird? Of course you soon told me...your poor car! Thanks funny.

I'm glad you had fun with your sis and I will be praying for you and R. in this transitory time....and I just had to tell you, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new picture. It looks so much more like you!

Love ya!

Mollie said...

Thanks, sistah! I'm praying for your friend as well...so sad.
Love you back, bek!