and the sun is shining. I'm thankful for new perspective. For the reminders that we as humans are all in the same boat and we all struggle to some degree to be vulnerable and nourish intimacy. I'm thankful for caring friends, parents, sister, and my sweet husband. Though at times the sun is hidden by the clouds, I'm thankful to know that the sun still shines and God is faithful. Life can be hard and emotions seem overpowering, but God is faithful and He remains consistent when I'm not, when life isn't.
It's a new day and I realize that I'm gonna be okay. And somehow the Lord will use this time of struggle for His purpose. I have to believe that; that pain isn't arbitrary.
I think of Abraham and how he must have felt to be called to leave all he knew, everything that was familiar to go...somewhere. God knew, but was't telling. We're all Abrahams. God has called us to go...somewhere. I think I forget in the midst of it that God really does know where we're going. He's not guessing where He is taking us.
Trust. I'm not very good at that, but then I think that's okay. God still loves me and I'm reminded that there's a lot of people who love me too. Hmmmmmm....
Friday, May 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment