Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Happy Birthday Little Sis!!

Today my sweet sister turns 23!! Wow! It's incredible to think that at one time all we did was fight and argue. In fact, I can't help but chuckle thinking about riding in our little, white Saab, fighting over the backseat. "Move over! You're on my side. Stop it!" That armrest certainly wasn't big enough for the two of us! Smile. Or arguing over where the refrigerator magnets should be placed. Good grief!

But, eventually she saw it all my way and everything worked ou....ahem....I mean, eventually we agreed to disagree when necessary, learned to value each other's thoughts and opinions, and actually became friends. In fact, we're the best of friends now and I'm so thankful to have such a compassionate, caring, truth-loving sister.

Happy Birthday, Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sarandipity said...

Awwwww.... I have the best sister! I think you're my favorite of all sisters...well, OK, so you're my ONLY sister...but still the best! I LOVE YOU!!!!