Isaac absolutely LOVES music and for the past month he has been lifting his hands in worship whenever he hears it! Sometimes I look back at him in the car and there he is, with hands lifted in the air! So precious! It melts my heart completely!!! He will also raise his hands if he wants us to sing for him or to play music on the CD player. He also loves church! He gets super excited when we walk in and he claps and raises his hands along with everyone else during worship. It's so neat to see and sometimes it happens just when I need to be reminded to lift MY hands in worship!!! Wow...I love being Isaac's Mommy!!!!
Friday, September 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS THAT IS PRECIOUS!!! I AM SO GLAD YOU GOT THAT ON VIDEO!!! SUCH A TESTAMENT TO YOU GUYS' LOVE FOR THE LORD AND HIM! Truly Amazing...
i also love that he seems to be in beat to the song!!! Even though there is not a "drum beat". priceless!!!
Oh my word - that is one of my most favorite little videos EVER. So precious - oh, I hope little Lucy will learn to love worship too!
Soooooo precious!!!!
Post a Comment