Sunday, August 09, 2009

10 Months!

Isaac is 10 months old today!! This month it seems he has developed more than any other. In fact, just in this past week Isaac has started waving, clapping, pulling himself up to a standing position, signing "more" and I think, if I'm not mistaken, has added "all done" to his vocabulary. So much in so short a time! He has 3 teeth now and is crawling on his knees more and more. He has discovered the big stuffed animals in his room and likes to snuggle them and lay his head on their soft fur. I'm filled up with thankfulness for this little boy that has captured our hearts!!! I am so priviledged to be his Mommy!!!!

3 comments:

bri said...

and what a handsome 10 month old he is! I am so thankful I get to snuggle him sometimes too! :)

Sarah P said...

Oh I loooove him!! You make me excited to be a Mom, sis! :)

Carla said...

Yay - I just popped on to see if you'd updated and saw I've been missing a few. :) I can't believe how much Isaac is starting to look like a little boy now! WOW! No wonder he's keeping you busy. What a little cutie!