I did it! I got up at 6am and went to the gym!!! I did weights and abs for 20 minutes and then 20 minutes of cardio. It felt great and was a good way to begin the day. I took my book along with me and read while I wrote the cybex machine; this makes the time go much faster! Then I came home and actually made breakfast for R and I.
Isaac woke up at 8am and I stuck him in his highchair with his bottle while I cleaned the wood floors. Then I vacuumed just to finish the job. Isaac chased the vacuum around like it was a toy! I thought babies were supposed to be afraid of noises like that?!? Smile. At 9:30 I put Isaac down for his nap, made the bed, took a shower, put in a load of laundry, had my quiet time in the Word and it's only 10:15!!!! Wow! That's more than I get done all day many days! Oh, and I even called to schedule an appointment for the truck!! Sheesh! I'm amazing! Hee, hee!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
what truck???
WOW that is amazing... that is like my ALL WEEK schedule... minus the gym part! haha
LOVE THE NEW HEADER PICTURE! SO SCRUMPTIOUS!
Post a Comment