Isaac is 14 weeks old today!! And he has started sleeping all the way through the night!!!! I'm so proud of him and us!! For about a month now we've noticed that when he cries in the night he doesn't seem to be hungry. This made us think that maybe his body was just used to waking in the night. So, over the weekend we decided to let him go ahead and cry it out and soothe himself back to sleep! It took two nights, but he has now slept through the night the past 3 nights!!! And he seems to be more content!! This morning he woke up at 7:12am and I carried him into the kitchen while I made his bottle. Usually he cries like crazy until he gets it, but this morning he laid his head down on my shoulder and rested quietly while I got it ready!! So precious!!! And man am I glad to get to sleep ALL NIGHT LONG!!!
Last week I threw my back out...somehow! It was a rather scary experience because it was spasming bad enough that I was afraid of dropping Isaac! R couldn't get away from work unless absolutely necessary, so thankfully a number a friends took turns helping out and bringing Isaac to me and such until R could be home for the weekend. This week I feel back to normal again but have decided that some changes are necessary!!! So I've started taking calcium, quit (sigh) drinking carbonated beverages and have begun a strength building aspect to my workouts. I'm trying to prevent that from happening again!!! And besides, I have to look good in a bridesmaid dress in June!!!! And it just plain makes me feel good about myself!!!
Seems like there should be more to share...but suffice it to say I'm SO thankful for all the amazing friends God has placed in our life!!! Thanks for being there...you know who you are! Smile.

No comments:
Post a Comment