Sunday, December 21, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Rose has tagged me in picture tag!

The object of picture tag:
1.Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2.Select the 4th picture in the folder, insert it into a post.
3.Explain the picture.
4.Tag 4 people to do the same.
5.NO CHEATING (cropping, editing, etc.)

In this picture I'm 14 and a half weeks pregnant.
The crazy thing is that's about what I look like now! Smile.

Okay, I tag: Bri, Bekah, Joni, and Anna!!!

3 comments:

Rose said...

You are SO CUTE!

bri said...

hahaha if I look and it is one of me I am going to look 14 1/2 MONTHS pregnant and we are not going to be friends any more! hahahahaha or I will cheat! hahaha joking It is a picture of Bear I am almost positive!

BekahSue32 said...

will do! On Facebook.