Today I witnessed the fountain as I was changing his diaper...yes, that's what I'm talking about! He managed to get pee in his hair!! Apparently I just wasn't fast enough with the cover up!! And he was so proud of himself!!! He gave me a big ol' smile for that one!!! Needless to say, bath time was next on our afternoon agenda!!
Isaac had his 2 month checkup last Thursday and now weighs 11 pounds!! He also got his first set of immunization shots. Oh how he cried...and then I cried!!! Thankfully R was there with us as well and he comforted both of us, though I think he was ready to cry too! Doc says he's healthy, though!!
Here are some PRECIOUS pics of tummy time a couple days ago!!! I even caught a smile!!!

2 comments:
Mollie, these pics ARE precious! And you managed to get a good smile pic so early - I don't think we got a really good smile pic until Elias was like 3 months old... I'm so glad Isaac enjoys tummy time! Elias HATED it until he could roll over - I guess it wasn't so insulting to be on his tummy if he got there himself. Now it's his favorite way to be. I bet that Isaac will be an early crawler since he enjoys being on his tummy now!
Oh my goodness! He is getting even more handsome... is that possible! LOVE his smile! Oh and the little hiney in the air pose is an all time favorite of mine! So squishable!
Post a Comment