I can't believe that Isaac is 4 whole weeks old today! He's so precious! I think this week it finally has sunk in that I'm a Mommy and this is our little boy!! I can't get enough of him! I love watching him take in everything. I love feeling his little hand on my shoulder. Even his loud, obnoxious cry has become endearing to me.
R went back to work this week. I was kinda nervous how it would be to be on my own, but it's actually gone really well! And I'm starting to get little things done here and there around the house, which is encouraging! Yesterday I ventured out on my own for the first time and today we had our friend, Bri, come visit us! It's all starting to come together!! Praise the Lord!!!

3 comments:
Now that you are not AS sleep deprived you can survive and you can see that... haha. Life will take on a similarity of normal eventually. It will seem so foreign that you ever lived without children soon enough..haha then comes number 2. hehehehe
look at his little legs all curled up! awwww....
yay! i'm glad to hear that regular life is feeling manageable. he is cuter every post! :)
Post a Comment