Our sweet son Isaac is here at last!!! Life has been a complete blur since we went into the hospital Wednesday night at midnight! Labor was a long 26 hours and the little man arrived at 3:53pm on Thursday, October 9th! 10.09.08 He picked a cool birthdate! Isaac weighted 8 pounds, 1 ounce and was 20 inches long. Everyone keeps saying he's a big baby, but I guess that's all relative. He seems so little to me!
We came home on Saturday and have just been adjusting to our new life ever since. It seems like all I do right now is feed and catch naps in between feedings. I'll be glad when things smooth out a bit! Today is the first time I've touched the computer since letting ya'll know we were headed to the hospital!! But hopefully things will take on a semblance of normalcy soon! Meanwhile, I had to share some pictures of our adorable little boy!!!

8 comments:
Isaac is so cute! I hope to hear your birth story soon. Of course he has a rockin birthday! He has your eyes, for sure. And maybe lips? Kelly and I were trying to decide. I can see Robert in him as well. regardless, he is an absolute DOLL!
he's beautiful! good work & congratulations!!
praising God for a safe delivery!
Jamie
Yay!!! I am the first one to leave a comment.... HE IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL MOLLIE AND R! It is fun to see him laying on the things that awaited his arrival for so long and think "look there he is! He has his own little place in this world now"
I cannot wait to get my germ-xed hands on him...hehehehehe...love you guys. Call me when you feel up to it Mols.
love ya
Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh, he is just beautiful! In that third picture where he's swaddled, he is just the spitting image of Robert! I'm so glad everyone is healthy and that you're home and doing well!! Can't wait to hear more and see more pics. Still praying for you guys!!!!
he is precious!! i'm so happy for you guys. blessings and prayers to you as you settle into life with isaac.
He is adorable! I love the pic in the red stripes - already looking "so-o-o big"! You're doing the right thing by catching some naps in between feedings!! Take care of yourself!! Looking forward to holding the little guy!
Love,
Marcia
Yay, congrats!!!
He IS asorable!! I can't believe how alert he is.
Post a Comment