Thursday, October 02, 2008

40 Weeks!

Today is the big due date...and so far our little guy hasn't clued in to the fact that he needs to come!! Smile. We went to our doctor visit this morning and no new progress since last week, though I'm sure it feels like he's dropped some more!!! No dilation yet, but effaced to 90%. If little man doesn't come before, we're scheduled to go in on Monday morning to be induced. I have been so opposed to induction prior to 42 weeks, yet I can't even begin to explain the feeling of relief I felt when she said Monday! So after crying about it and freaking out and thinking and praying, I really do feel at peace about how things are playing out. And of course we're hoping and praying he will come on his own before then!!! Meanwhile, we will continue Operation Babycome with all diligence!!! Our sweet baby will be here SOON!!!!!

2 comments:

bri said...

awwww.... my heart sinks with your emotions in mind. I am still pressing in a praying with you guys...

let's just say... Marvin Gaye.. hehehehehe... not that you needed my help...hahhahaha..

love y'all...

today is actually my mother's b.day.

Rose said...

Thursday is a good day too ;)