I don't have anything in particular to post, but I feel like posting so I'm just gonna share what comes to mind. At the moment I'm sitting on the couch with the doggies hoping to get sleepy enough to actually go back to sleep after waking up far too early with R. He had to go in to work early this morning.
Little Man is entertaining me with hip-hop belly dancing...he's hip-hopping and my belly's dancing!!! His movements are getting so big now that we can watch his body parts moving across my belly. R thinks it's a little creepy! I have to say it is rather alien-like! Watching him move inside of me is the only thing I think I'll miss about being pregnant!! But then once I'm not pregnant anymore I'll get to watch him move OUT side of me! Looking forward to that!!!!
R's family came over to visit on Saturday to see us and the nursery. We had a great time! Mom made gumbo and my favorite cake with cream frosting and roasted pecans! Yum, yum! We played the LONGEST game of Uno in history, I think. It just goes to show that you shouldn't worry about who will come in second. When someone wins, just call it good and move on to the next game!! It was crazy and lots of fun!
I'm walking gimpy these days. Last week my foot started bothering me...probably from wearing flip-flops in my heavy pregnant state. It's getting better but I still can't walk normally. It's quite frustrating and is making it hard for me to get some things done that require walking. Grrrr....I hope it's soon on the mend!! Makes me so thankful that this is not my normal condition. It would be really difficult to be handicapped and live with pain all the time! Sometimes I'm sure I don't know how good I've got it!
Well...I think that's enough of random thinking. Time to head back to bed and finish sleeping!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't wait to meet your little one and see him! I'm glad that the end of your pregnancy has been nice and peaceful.
Post a Comment